Fanfiction by PJinNH...
These stories belong to The PJinNH. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without his permission.
email
oo
 
'AND I LOVE YOU SO' SERIES, THE 
1. And I Love You So
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Following the killing game, a 'pregnancy' prompts Tom to propose to B'Elanna.
2. Deception
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG- 13)
Tom is abducted and forced to become part of a corrupt government's plan to control is populace.
o
3. Rebecca's Revenge
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG- 13)
In addition to an unusual engagement party, Tom and a crewmate are captured during an away mission. Problem: Tom feels just about as safe with the aliens as his crewmate. Question: Did Tom leave a son behind in the Alpha Quadrant?
o
4. Solutions
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
What happens when the Doctor can't be activated and B'Elanna is not able to repair him?
o
5. Rendevous with Starfleet
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Via a temporary wormhole created by Starfleet, Voyager meets up with the U.S.S. Salvation and their crew including a surprise guest -- Admiral Owen Paris. This story also offers an explanation regarding Tom's claustrophobia.
o
o
BREACHING THE WALLS 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG- 13)
And yet another Alternative Universe story. After breaking Carey's nose, B'Elanna didn't achieve the rank of Chief Engiener. Tom and B'Elanna's romance blossoms thanks to a little hike on the holodeck and a little intervention from Joe Carey.
o
CAPTAIN PROTON'S ADVENTURE TO THE MINES OF AGRENO 
(VOY, P/T,  1/1, Rated R)
Can Captain Proton and friends save the day when the crew is kidnapped by aliens? This story takes place after 30 days.
o
'CAVIT' SERIES, THE 
1. Cavit's Conspiracy
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG- 13)
An Alternative Universe story that assumes that Cavit survived the trip to the Delta Quadrant and how his ambition affected Tom, B'Elanna, and the Captain.
o
2. Tacna's Turn
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated R)
Sequel to "Cavit's Conspiracy". Tom has finally been made Chief Pilot, but someone isn't happy about the promotion.
o
3. Triple Trouble
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated R)
Sequel to "Tacna's Turn". Tom is accused and convicted of treason thanks to three crewmates. In an alien pison, he befriends a little girl.
o
o
CHAIN OF LOVE 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG- 13)
And yet another Alternative Universe story. After breaking Carey's nose, B'Elanna didn't achieve the rank of Chief Engiener. Tom and B'Elanna's romance blossoms thanks to a little hike on the holodeck and a little intervention from Joe Carey.
[Prologue] [Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5] [Part 6] [Epilogue]
o
GOTCHA! 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated R)
Tom Paris has been tied up and gagged...what would you do?  How would you handle the situation? 
o
'HELLO, OPERATOR' SERIES 
1. Hello Operator...
(VOY, P, Owen, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
In a 10-minute call 'home' what does Tom have to say to his Dad? What does Owen have to say to his son?
o
2. Hello Operator...Daddy, Is That You?
(VOY, T, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
B'Elanna's call comes through. What does she have to say to her father. What does he have to say to her?
o
o
INFAMY       NEW 
(Voy, All, 1/1, Rated G)
In remembrance of September 11, 2001.
o
IRISH PIGS 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
B'Elanna pays a trip to Sullivans. 
o
ISOLATION 
(VOY, P, EMH, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Radiation nets, stasis chambers, and Tom. How does he survive when he's the one that has to take care of Voyager when the rest of the crew are again forced to use the stasis units?
o
LIBERTY TO LOVE [Part 1] [Part 2] 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated R)
AU story where both the Maquis ship, the Liberty, and Voyager survive the Caretaker's array explosion, but neither ship knows the other has survived. Tom ends up on the Liberty and finds love with B'Elanna.
o
LITTLE LOVE STORY 
(VOY, dialogue, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
A pictoral little tale of Tom and B'Elanna and their road to love and happiness. 
o
'LOGS OF PASSION' SERIES, THE 
Log of Passion #1 - Thirty Days--Captain's Log
(VOY, P/T,  1/1, Rated R)
The Captain's personal account of events following the episode Thirty Days. And answers the question of why Tom was treated so harshly.
o
Log of Passion #2 - Counterpoint and Beyond: Captain's Log Continues
(VOY, P/T,  1/1, Rated R)
AU account of the Captain's personal log of events following Counterpoint through Gravity explaining how desperately she yearns to be in B'Elanna's place.
o
Log of Passion #3 - Engineer's Log - Intimate Relations
(VOY, P/T,  1/1, Rated R)
B'Elanna's expresses her point of view in her personal log regarding the Captain's feelings for Tom Paris, and her feelings for the blue- eyed pilot as well.
o
Log of Passion #4 - Chakotay's Journal
(VOY, P, 1/1, Rated R)
Chakotay reflects on his unrequited feelings for Kathryn Janeway.
o
Log of Passion #5 - Tom's Log -- Realization and Retaliation
(VOY, P/T,  1/1, Rated R)
Tom comes to the realization of just how much Janeway desires him.
o
Log of Passion #6 - Harry's Thoughts
(VOY, P, 1/1, Rated R)
Harry investigates Janeway's holoprogram "Fantasy."
o
KISS ME 
(VOY, drabble, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Response to Ronda's PTF Challenge. 
o
MOURNING COMFORT [Part 1] [Part 2] 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
After an intensive search for B'Elanna, she is feared dead. How does Tom cope? Through it all, can he teach Chakotay about how to woo a certain captain? 
o
ONE LITTLE WORD 
(VOY, 7, P/T, 1/1, Rated R)
One little word can mean so much. Takes place sometime after Bride of Chaotica in the fifth season.
o
ORNAMENTS 
(VOY, P/T, All, 1/1, Rated R)
Tom and B'Elanna celebrate Christmas with their friends. Takes place shortly after Flesh & Blood.
o
PUSHING THE ENVELOPE DRABBLES 
(VOY, drabbles, P/T, 40/40, Rated R)
Tom and B'Elanna celebrate Christmas with their friends. Takes place shortly after Flesh & Blood.
o
RECOVERY 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
A short story set immediately after the episode Juggernaut
o
RESPONSIBILITIES 
(VOY, P, EMH, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
A coda to Flesh and Blood. Tom confronts the EMH.
o
SHATTERED TO HIS SOUL 
(VOY, P, 1/1, Rated PG)
A coda to Shattered, from Tom's point of view. Spoilers contained within.
o
STAMINA 
(VOY, P, 1/1, Rated PG)
Missing scene from Prophecy. Tom trains for the bat'leth match.
o
TENDER LOVING CARE 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Takes place after the episode Faces. This little story describes what happened the first time Tom and B'Elanna were alone after they got back from the Vidiian planet.
o
TURN OF EVENTS [Part 1] [Part 2] 
(VOY, P/T, J, C, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
We saw Janeway lose her cool in several episodes in Season 5. How will the crew react when she goes completely overboard? 
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award