Fanfiction by ReAnne Moreau's...
These stories belong to ReAnne Moreaux. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without her permission.
oo
 
ALONE 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
This story was written between the end of the third and beginning of the fourth season, when Harry was in sickbay after being infected by Species 8472 and the captain was really pissed at at Chakotay. It's my wishful thinking about what might happen between Kathryn and Tom, if B'Elanna decided she wanted Harry and Kathryn finally gave up on Chakotay.
o
AT THE DIMMING OF THE DAY 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
Sequel to "Alone." This is a quiet evening with my favorite couple about 2 months into their relationship. Dinner at Sandrine's lead to a bubble bath, which leads to a lot of fun.
o
BAR TIME            NEW 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated G)
We finally get rid of Michael with a surprise twist. This takes place sometime near the end of the sixth season.
o
BY HER OWN HAND 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
This is a response to a really old challenge to write a story about a captain, a tricorder and masterbation.
o
CONFESSION 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated R)
Tom and Kathryn get stuck in the dreaded stalled turbolift and end up confessing their true feelings for each other. Afterward, Tom courts his captain (successfully of course).
o
DELTA QUADRANT PICKUP 
(VOY, J/P, 4/4, Rated PG-13  to NC-17)
Tom Paris gets a surprise when he goes to a singles bar.
[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]
o
FALLEN 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
This is a sequel to "Falling in Love".  Kathryn and Tom try to work things out after their night stranded together on the planet, then Tom finds out his old girlfriend might have a new suitor.
o
FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated PG)
Kathryn *finally* stops mooning over Chakotay and gets her groove back.  This story takes place somewhere in the 5th season after Tom and B'Elanna have broken up.  Given a little time alone together on a strange planet they finally realize that their friendship has become much more.
o
HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE            NEW 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated PG)
The crew is hanging out at Sandrine's talking trash.  This is a sequel to "Bar Time". 
o
MY WILD IRISH ROSE 
(VOY, J/P, 3/3, Rated NC-17)
Kathryn and Tom celebrate her birthday and bring their relationship out into the open. Sequel to "Alone" and "At the Dimming of the Day".
[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3]
o
WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN 
(VOY, J/P, 3/3, Rated R)
1. Caretaker 2. Resolutions 3. Threshold
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award