Fanfiction by A‘Lehsen Paris...
All these stories belong to A‘Lehsen Paris. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without her permission.
oo
 
CAN THOU NOT SEE? 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
An English assignment to write a medieval romance turned into a P/T story.
o
DINNER              NEW 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
What would have happened if Tom, B'Elanna and Harry had had dinner with Max Burke in the season finale? Here's what *I* think about it.
o
GREATEST MAN, THE 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Voyager returns home, but for some it's too late.
o
HER SIMPLE WORDS              NEW 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
In the wake of B'Elanna's death, her ten-year-old daughter Lanna's personal log...
o
MOTHER, MOURN NO MORE 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
A sequel to "The Greatest Man". 
o
PAINFUL MEMORIES 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
B'Elanna has a dream about being ridiculed on Kessick IV...
o
REUNION, THE              NEW 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
A reunion, forty years after Voyager got home in "The End and the Beginning".
o
RIGHT AND RECONCILIATION SAGA, THE 
(VOY, P/T, 6/6, Rated PG)
o
1. Dire Consequences
What if the message for Tom in Hunters wasn‘t destroyed after all? 
o
2. Unexpected Consequences
The sequel to "Dire Consequences", set a day after. B'Elanna learns something that tips that balance for a bit.
o
3. Deliberations
A few weeks later, B'Elanna's friends try to find out what's going on, and she has to decide if she's going to tell anyone.
o
4. False Assumptions
Tom overhears a conversation that makes him question his decisions. What will he do?
o
5. Love Is All We Need
An evening contemplation, breakfast the next morning, and then, when B'Elanna goes gack to her quarters, guess who's waiting for her . . . Tom!
o
6. A Sense of Completion
Before Tom and B'Elanna can work out everything, an away mission that turns dangerous, and Tom is even more worried about B'Elanna. Will B'Elanna get the chance to tell him about her news, or will he find out on his own?
o
o
TEARS TRIOLOGY, THE             NEW 
(VOY, P/T, 3/3, Rated PG)
o
1. Tears of Pain
This is another Tom-or-B'Elanna-dies story.
o
2. Tears of Joy
This takes place right after "Tears of Pain". B'Elanna gets some shocking news . Also, her emotional reactions to Tom's death, and how they effect the way she treats some crewmembers. 
o
3. Tears of Regret
A story that's very sweet. B'Elanna tells Tommy and Kat about their father. This story is for those of you who LOVE the sweet, mushy P/T stuff. 
o
o
THE END AND THE BEGINNING              NEW 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
This story takes place eight and a half years after Caretaker. B'Elanna and Seven of Nine integrated transwarp technology successfully into Voyager's warp drive. However, Voyager's hull was not designed to withstand the pressures of transwarp travel, so the new drive is used as sparingly as possible. It did shave decades off their trip. 
o
TRIAL BY FIRE 
(VOY, P/T, 4/?, Rated PG)
B’Elanna’s back from the Borg, but a lot of things have changed. Will she be able to deal with them all? How will her crewmates respond to her now, especially the man she depends on the most?
[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]
o
TWO HALVES 
(VOY, PWP, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
A coda to Equinox II. 
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award