Fanfiction by LA Koehler...
These stories belong to LA Koehler. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without his permission.
oo
 
LIVING WITH THE LIE 
(VOY, All, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
How does a six-year-old deal with losing herself on Quarra? Not too well, it turns out. But if the Voyager family pulls together, maybe all of them can come to grips.
o
ONE MOMENT 
(VOY, K, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
Harry finds himself in a special moment, reflecting on one of the most significant moments of his entire life.
o
PARALLEL PARKING        NEW 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
P/T Collective Archivist's Challenge to fill in the missing scenes at the conclusion of the episode "Drive".  But don’t think the story is Tom and B’Elanna’s alone.  Weddings are a time when families gather, love is in the air, and sparks fly! 
o
RITUAL REALITY 
(VOY,drabble, P/T implied, 1/1, Rated PG)
Takes place immediately after the honeymoon in Drive. Klingon Mating rituals—the sweating, the heaving, the wild abandon. Which begs the question…
o
TASTE TEST 
(VOY, All, 1/1, Rated PG)
This is a response to a challenge born of an amusing email from Barbara Watson—use a list of kitschy NC-17 words in an innocuous, happy little family-oriented drabble.
o
THREE DAYS AND PIZZA 
(VOY, P & J, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
Three days stuck in Sickbay sound boring, but you'd be surprised. Paris becomes obsessed with attaining a goal, and Janeway discovers that 'down time' has its upside. Episode Addition to Threshold..
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award