Fanfiction by Jane Griffen...
These stories belong to Jane Griffen. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without her permission.
oo
 
AFTER THE LAST DANCE 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Neelix hosts a party two months after Whitney comes aboard, and the night turns into an interesting one after they get drunk... 
o
ALWAYS 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
B'Elanna Torres briefly attends Voyager's crew's reunion after being in the Alpha Quadrant for two months.
o
BE CAREFUL 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Coda to Blood Fever. After the events of B'Elanna's Pon Farr, Paris and Torres avoid each other at all costs. Their friends attempt to get them back together without luck, and even Captain Janeway begins to worry about the two. Only on a freak away mission can the two truly reconcile with each other -- and themselves -- about what happened down on Skarri IV.
o
BIRTHDAY BASH 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Coda to Latent Image.Tom volunteers to help decorate for the party to take his mind off of B'Elanna, but a science officer's plan forces him to do the opposite.
o
CLOSING TIME             NEW 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Four junior officers share gossip while sitting at a booth in Sandrine's...
o
DARK THOUGHTS 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG) 
Coda To Night. Torres does some thinking about her relationship with Paris, and makes a decision that changes both of their lives.
o
DISCUSSIONS 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Coda to Vis A Vis. A missing scene between Tom and B'Elanna -- set before the scene with them in the Camero.
o
FIRST ENCOUNTER 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
A pre- Voyager story. At her first day at Starfleet Academy, B'Elanna Torres gets lost and another cadet shows her to her next class.
o
GLIMPSE OF THE FUTURE, A         NEW 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
While returning from a mining mission in a shuttle to rendezvous with Voyager, Tom Paris and B'Elanna Torres are whisked a year into the future, with startling results. 
o
GOODNIGHTS 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Coda to One. The scene where everyone goes into stasis re-written..
o
GOSSIP 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Coda to Infinite Regress.Fooling around in Engineering, the engineers joke about B'Elanna having an affair with Seven. Things don't go too well when Tom overhears and mistakes the conversation for something else.
o
HEARTBREAK 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
While on shoreleave, tragedy strikes for Paris and Torres.
o
HEAT WAVE 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Voyager encounters a vast system filled with suns, and the temperatures rise onboard. It's a regular heat wave, and the crew has to adapt.
o
HIGH RISK 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Coda to Extreme Risk. Tom and B'Elanna reconcile after she goes through her depression...
o
INSOMNIA 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Set two weeks after Newcomer. When Heather Whitney has insomnia, she goes for a late-night jog on the holodeck and does some thinking about her new life on Voyager and the crew.
o
LATE NIGHT AT SANDRINES, A 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Tom Paris winds up at Sandrine's in the middle of the night, and ends up spending it with none other than Voyager's chief engineer.
o
LETTER, THE 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Coda to Hunters. What if B'Elanna were able to recover Tom's missing letter from his father?
o
MY BEST FRIENDS'S WEDDING         NEW 
(VOY, P/T, P/f, 1/1, Rated PG)
Alternate Universe. Five years after the episode Caretaker and a year after Voyager has found a womrhole leading to the Alpha Quadrent. After not seeing him for five months, B'Elanna gets a message from Tom on Earth. And he's getting married . . . 
[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4] [Part 5] [Part 6] [Part 7] [Part 8
[Part 9] [Part 10] [Part 11] [Part 12] [Part 13] [Part 14] [Part 15]
[Part 16] [Part 17] [Part 18]
o
NEVER AFTER 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Coda to Once Upon A Time. What would have happened if the rescue team hadn't gotten to the Delta Flyer in time?
o
NEWCOMER 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Set dircetlky after Swarm. When the away team's shuttle mysteriously blows up in a nebula while on a routine mission, Commander Chakotay, Lieutenant Paris, and two junior officers are reported dead. Captain Janeway investigates, and finds out that there's more to the warp breech than meets the eye.
o
NIGHTMARES 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Strange things begin to happen on Voyager...
o
NOT A SHRED OF HONOR 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Set after Day Of Honor.B'Elanna does some thinking...
o
TIMELESS 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Coda to Timeless. This story was written before the actually aired, and is my version based on the spoilers I read and the aired preview.
o
WEDDING MIXUP, THE 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated R)
The Captain, BE'lanna, Heather Whitney and Seven of Nine find themselves in an alternate reality at a wedding reception, where B'Elanna has just gotten married to Harry, Heather is dating Tom, and the captain and commander are an established couple. Chaos ensues.
o
WISHING YOU WERE HERE 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Set 14 years into the future. Four months after Commander B'Elanna Paris goes on a classified away mission and doesn't come back, Voyager's old crew reunites for a secret mission to the Gamma Quadrant to find out what the Federation's old nemesis is up to.
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award