Fanfiction by Claudia...
This story belongs to Claudia. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without her permission.
oo
 
AND AFTERWARDS REMEMBER, DO NOT GRIEVE 
(Voy, J/C, J&P (P/T), 1/1, Rated PG-13)
This story is based on the out-dated rumour of a main character's death, but written on the basis of actual spoilers about Endgame.
o
BEFORE WAKING        NEW 
(drabble, VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated PG)
o
BLUETIFUL 
(drabble, VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated G)
o
'CONVENT GARDEN' SERIES       UPDATED 
(VOY, J/P, 3/?, Rated NC-17)
A late response to challenge #55 by Kendra Crispin at the JuPiter Station: After "Threshold", what would happen if Kathryn turned out to be pregnant after the restoration of her human DNA? The series started out in the middle of Covent Garden, London, England on the back of a postcard, of course. 
1. The Answer Feather (Co-written with Fabie)
2. Peaches        NEW
3. The Piazza        NEW
o
o
FOUR YOUR EYES ONLY 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
Set in the 5th season after 30 Days, and later. It basically explores one way of the captain and her favorite helmboy's becoming a couple, and why it's sometimes so easy and so difficult to give and to take. 
o
'INDIGO' TRIOLOGY 
(VOY, J/C, J/P, P/T, K/f , Rated R)
Set after demon. A triology inspired by a postcard. After Voyager's gone, the crew are shattered all over an alien planet. 
o
Part One: Oasis
Chakotay and B'Elanna struggle to find out about what happened to Kathryn, and with the help of the Tian healers try to bring her back to her former self. But what they find changes their own lives. 
o
Part Two: Tribe
It's the end of the term, and the Tian tribes gather in their capital, helping to reunite the Voyager Tribe. Still, Kathryn, Chakotay, Tom and B'Elanna try to mend their relationships. 
o
Part Three: Shali
Kathryn heals with the help of her friends, but it's a painful process. When an accident threatens everything they've achieved so far, they're offered unexpected help. 
o
o
IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
o
LIVING IN SIN 
(VOY, J/P, Rated PG-13)
Tom is in a coma, but Voyager's ex-Borg come up with a way for Kathryn to reach out for him...
[Chapter 1] [Chapter 2] [Chapter 3]
o
LOVER'S MASK        NEW 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
PWP. A story written on three postcards from Venice, Italy. It's Carnival time, time for decisions to be made.
o
NEVER SURE 
(drabble, VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
A drabble inspired by one sentence in "Out of Sight": I want to kiss you. 
o
PHOENIX TEARS 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
My J/P take of Night--without Malon. 
o
TWO PAGES IN A BOOK 
(VOY, J/P, 4/4, Rated NC 17)
A response to a challenge at JuPiter Station: What if Kathryn and Tom fell in love during Workforce?
[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]
o
VULNERABLE        NEW 
(drabble, VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated PG)
A drabble. Tom thinks about what happened in Resistance.
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award