Fanfiction by Niels van Eekelen...
These stories belong to Niels van Eekelen. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without his permission.
oo
 
Q EQUATION, THE          NEW 
1. B'Elanna's POV
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
Set somewhere late in the fourth season, in an established relationship. B'Elanna wakes from the dream to the nightmare. What's the omniscient pest doing in her bed? And more importantly, where's Tom? 
o
2. Tom's POV
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Set somewhere in Season Four, in an established relationship. The same story as part 1, but Tom's part. Being caught by a woman can be fun, but being caught by a woman Q? And one with a boyfriend and a baby, at that! 
o
o
RAIN 
(VOY, AU, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
Set sometime between investigations and basics. A crashed shuttle, a stolen transporter. Again, the balance of power in the quadrant is threatened. Tom and B'Elanna  go undercover, but will they manage to destroy the transporter... and still escape alive?
o
RAIN- SILENCE BETWEEN THE STORMS 
(VOY, AU, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Sequel to Rain, set in Season Two. Tom and B'Elanna are trapped in a shuttle bay when the lights go out... together with the rest of the ships systems. Will this experince bring them closer together, drive them apart or perhaps kill them?
o
'SCHISMS' SERIES 
(VOY, AU, P/T, 3/?, Rated PG)
o
1. Grudges And Friendships
Set in an alternate universe since before caretaker, Chacotay the loyal  Starfleet officer and Tom Paris, the maquis, don't get along very well and B'Elanna Torres gets caught in the middle.
o
2. Fall From The Stars
Sequel to Grudges And Friendship. Tom Paris is unpleasantly confronted with what happened at Caldik Prime when truth is revealed.
o
3. Separation Pains
Tom's lover takes revenge for something he doesn't even know he has done, and he is captured by the Kazon. Sequel to Fall From The Stars.
o
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award