Fanfiction by Amanda Blunt...
These stories belong to Amanda Blunt. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without her permission.
oo
 
AROUND THE KITCHEN TABLE 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
Amnesty is on her way to meet with Voyager. Meanwhile in the Alpha Quadrant, the news that Tom's cancer is back reaches his family. (Set in the Neoplasm universe by Synbou!!!)
o
AWAKENINGS 
(VOY, AU, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
Alternate Universe that takes place before *Message In A Bottle*. After a long day, Admiral Paris somehow finds himself on Voyager, and his able to see the crew and Q is involved. While on the ship, he learns a little about himself. But, what is Q's reasoning for this?
o
FACES LOG 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Tom's personal log after *Faces*...
o
FINDING OUT THE TRUTH 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Deals with the letter Tom supposably never receive. But what if it had came in? What did B'Elanna did with it? What did she read?
o
LEGACY 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Alternate universe. Tom is looking back on an incident in his life. 
o
LEGACY REVISITED 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
This is a sequel to Legacy. It begins roughly around one month after Ensign Curtis tried to commit suicide, and assumes that Tom and B'Elanna are faily new in their relationship. 
o
MISS WILDMAN'S TEDDY BEAR 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Takes place before *Day of Honor*, Ensign Wildman is injured after an away missing and has to stay in Sickbay overnight for observation. Tom volonteer s to look after Naomi.
o
POSESSION OF ONE'S SOUL [version 1] [version 2] 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Coda to "Thirty Days." Tom's been out of the brig for three weeks, but something's not quite right. B'Elanna wants to get to the bottom of Tom's melancholy behaviour and help him. But will he let her in? 
o
REVELATIONS 
(VOY, AU, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Takes place after *Message In A Bottle* and takes for premise that Voyager's crew sent letters to loved ones back home. Admiral Paris finds out that Tom sent him a letter. But what should he do? How does he deal with it?
o
THIS IS A *PERSONAL* LOG! 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Takes place after *Living Witness*. After The Doctor gives is testimomy, the Kyrians redouble their efforts, and eventually find more data taken from Voyager's computer, which includes some personal logs -- including some from our favorite helmboy.
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award