Fanfiction by Synbou...
These stories belong to Synbou. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without their permission.
oo
 
'NEOPLASM' UNIVERSE, THE          UPDATED 
1a. Neoplasm [PG-13 Version] [NC-17 Version]
(VOY, AU, P/T, 2/2)
Following the events of vis à vis , Tom and his friends deal with the ups and downs of his battle with an enemy wihout honour.
o
2. Decytologenesis
(VOY, AU, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
The time passed in the stasis unit, reminds Tom of the Decytologenesis treatment he underwent in order to cure his leukemia.
o
3. In The Dark 
(VOY, AU, P/T, 5/5, Rated PG)
o
3.1. He Could See The Light
After being hit by an energy wave, Voyager's crew assess the damage.
o
3.2. The Night Turned Cold And Frigid
Following *He could see the Light*, Voyager encounter a spatial anomaly who's effects put the crew to sleep and wake up Tom.
o
3.3. He Found His Way Home
Following *The Night Turned Cold and Fidgid*, Chakotay finds Tom in an other reality. But, is it based on Tom's past or a fantasy. 
o
3.4. It Happened One Night
Following *He Found His Way Home*, Chakotay goes back in Tom's reality in order to convince him to come home before it's too late. This time with some additional help.
o
3.5. Faith Has Led Him Trough
Following *It Happened One Night*, Tom finally wakes up, but what does he remember? Will he be able to answer everyone questions?
o
4. Corridor 
(VOY, AU, P/T, 4/?, Rated PG-13)
o
4.1. The Secret Pain
Set after 30 days. Prior stories in this universe: Neoplasm, In The Dark, Decytologenesis. After serving his 30 days sentence in the brig, Tom finds out that Voyager has been contacted by some friends back in the Alpha Quadrant. Now, he must deal with the consequences of his incarceration and new found responsibilities.
o
4.2. The Secret Past
Prior stories in the Neoplasm Universe: Neoplasm, In The Dark, Decytologenesis, Corridor: The Secret Pain. Tom's cancer is back less than two years into his remission. Him and his friends have to cope with this shock fact as Voyager continues toward her meeting point with the Amnesty. 
o
4.3. The Secret Path [PG-13 Version] [NC-17 Version]
Prior stories in the Neoplasm Universe: Neoplasm, In The Dark, Decytologenesis, Corridor: The Secret Pain, Corridor: The Secret Past. Knowing that his cancer is taking a turn for the worst, Tom leads an away team into the Corridor, earlier than expected, in order to get help. 
o
4.4. The Secret Pawn [Part 1]             NEW
The Amnesty finally meets with Voyager. As Tom recovers, their journey in the Corridor begins.
o
o
TIME 
(VOY, AU, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
Alternate universe starting at the beginningof the first season . We assumed that Tom and B'elanna had been lovers while in the maquis . Tom has a chronic and deadly desease requiring a medicine that can't be replicated.
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award