Hostage
By Morticia

Part 11

Pairing C/P  C/others

NC-17 ***WARNING*** This is NOT a nice story, there is rape and pain and psychological torture.

Set shortly after the Jonas incident.

Archive: Cha-club, TPDorm, and Paris Nights only.

Disclaimer:  The boyz don't belong to me (all hail mighty paramount) but this story does!
 
 

Hostage by Morticia
 

Tom woke to the sound of low voices. He was aware of a wonderful smell and his nostrils flared happily. His eyes fluttered open and he discovered that he was wrapped tightly around Chakotay, his legs entwined with Chakotay’s meaty thighs, his left cheek snuggled into Chakotay’s smooth stomach and his vision dominated by a huge purple-veined throbbing shaft.

The awareness that his nose was mere inches from Chakotay’s rearing erection and that the smell he was craving was emanating from that organ made him jump up in horror and scoot backwards in the bed until the headboard trapped him.

Freed of Tom’s body, Chakotay hauled himself up to a sitting position, pulled the sheets up to cover himself and continued his conversation with Keysh without missing a beat.

Yet the B’rech’k’s eyes narrowed at the K’tech’s unusual behaviour. Chakotay was evidently in need and the K’tech should have been desperate to ease his master. He had seen the way the K’tech had been slowly traversing Chakotay’s body in his sleep, naturally seeking the scent that was so irresistible. He had even seen the K’tech’s nostrils flaring excitedly, and so Tom’s subsequent hasty withdrawal concerned him greatly.  He wondered whether the boy was ill.

"You, K’tech, come here," he snapped at Tom.

Tom’s eyes sought Chakotay’s in panic but all he saw was the black glittering eyes of a B’rech’k. Then a tiny smile twitched at Chakotay’s mouth and he gave a nod. Tom realised that Chakotay was trying to reassure him that the other B’rech'k wouldn’t harm him, but to be honest, Tom wasn’t sure that even Chakotay wouldn’t harm him given his current state of arousal.

He swallowed heavily and then accepted he really didn’t have any choice in the matter.  He crawled forwards, trying to hide his nakedness and particularly his own morning erection that was jutting embarrassingly as he shuffled toward the strange B’rech’k.

He felt a little weird and disorientated. The musky smell of Chakotay wouldn’t leave his nose and it was becoming cloying. Every breath he took made him a little more light-headed and confused.

Tom didn’t know it, but the slow progression of the disease through his body had been given a new burst of rapid growth by his hours in Chakotay’s arms as skin on skin their perspiration glands had exchanged fluid. All he knew was that he felt almost drunk on the strange sensations in his body.

He stiffened and yelped when the strange B’rech’k laid one inquisitive hand on his forehead and then the other on his groin.

"What are you doing?" Chakotay snapped angrily at the Doctor.

"He’s slightly fevered and his behaviour is most odd," Keysh told him sadly, "I understand how attached you become to your K’tech, Chakotay, and I am concerned that this new choice of yours is ill. It would explain his thinness too. I think it would be best if you changed him before you grow too fond of him."

"No," Chakotay cried in panic.

"I can’t risk the spread of infection, Chakotay. I’m sorry but to be on the safe side I’m going to have to return him to Baddiel. It's odd, the symptoms are almost as though he is going through the change himself although it’s impossible of course, he’s many years past puberty."

"He’s not ill," Chakotay, said desperately, "he’s probably just exhausted. I took a great deal of essence from him last night."

"Not enough, obviously." Keysh told him bluntly, looking at the bulge that tented the sheets over Chakotay’s lap. He looked thoughtfully at the K’tech who had gone white at his mention of Baddiel.

"He needs to share essence with you, Chakotay but he doesn’t even seem to realise it. Given his age, it HAS to be a sign of illness."

"He’s not very intelligent," Chakotay improvised wildly, "he’s a wild K’tech."

Keysh regarded Tom with interest. "That could be it, of course. A lot of the farms don’t even teach the K’tech to speak, let alone serve. Perhaps he is so used to simply having his essence taken that he doesn’t understand it is something he himself also needs."

Both Chakotay and Tom listened in growing horror to Keysh’s unwitting confirmation that the sexual imperative in K’tech WAS as great as that of the B’rech’k.

Keysh pulled back the sheet to reveal Chakotay’s lap. The heat emanating from Chakotay’s groin hit Tom’s face in a wave of musk and he moaned. Suddenly Keysh reached out, grabbed Tom by the hair and dragged him until his face was inches from the swollen cock.

Chakotay gave a roar of anger and tried to get up to help Tom but his movement forced the tip of his penis against Tom’s mouth and they both gasped with the electric tingle of the contact. Tom moaned again. Although some part of his brain was screaming outrage at the proximity of the Commander’s cock to his mouth, still he found his tongue moving of it’s own volition and pushing out of his lips to dip into the glistening glans.

As Tom’s tongue touched him Chakotay’s flesh sucked hungrily at the saliva, draining the essence into himself. Tom’s mouth was on fire with the tingling suction. It sent waves of bliss back through his throat, cutting off all ability to think or even to see. His mouth opened as the need to increase the sensation caused him to blindly wrap his lips around the flesh that was burning him with sensations of pure pleasure.

Chakotay was writhing under his mouth, lost in pure B’rech’k lust as the K’tech began to bob excitedly up and down his shaft with greedy enthusiasm. He lost all awareness of who he was. A vague thought that this was wrong; that the k’tech shouldn’t be doing this, was drowned in his own body’s imperative.

He was B’rech’k.

Chakotay’s first orgasm ripped into Tom’s throat and the semen quickly dissipated and transmuted into the younger man. Thus fed the disease raged to faster progression, surging through Tom’s bloodstream, changing cell after cell, molding and shaping every molecule of Tom’s body.

Then the surge slowed as the last of the B’rech’k essence was burnt out and Tom’s body responded with a screaming need for more.

Tom sobbed and arched his spine in agony. Maddened by his hunger he dragged his mouth up and down the source of his earlier bliss, sucking desperately in his need.

Again his mouth filled with the B’rech’k essence and it burst on his taste buds before sinking inexorably into his bloodstream and stoking the fire once more.

Keysh watched the proceedings with awe and a little envy. Had he realised wild k’tech were so passionate, he would have claimed one long before, he decided. As far as he could tell, Chakotay and his new k’tech were going to be occupied for several hours yet. They were both lost in their passion, their eyes glazed blind with mutual greed.  As a doctor, he knew it was impossible to stop a rut this intense without irrevocably harming the participants, but he had never actually experienced it with his eyes before and he was too fascinated to leave.

He sat back in his chair thoughtfully. He HAD heard tales of B’rech’k so completely satisfied by a personal K’tech that they had needed no other essence and he had dismissed them as idle rumours, yet seeing Chakotay and this wild k’tech he began to wonder if it could be true. For some reason, the blood of these two seemed to resonate at the same frequency and they were locked together as though they were one flesh. He could almost see the essence running back and forth between them with a speed and fury that was almost frightening.

Both Chakotay and the boy were pouring with perspiration now and it was literally steaming where the k’tech’s inner thighs straddled his master’s legs. Keysh could see the liquid sizzle as it flowed between their open pores.

He had come here to give Chakotay terrible news, but suddenly he wondered whether it really mattered. He had spent the last day attempting to fulfill his promise to Chakotay to provide essence via injections. Unfortunately, within minutes of leaving the K’tech bodies the property of the essence died.

He KNEW he could come up with an answer eventually, a way to preserve the properties of the substance, but it wasn’t going to happen overnight. Chakotay was going to have to continue to absorb the essence naturally. At least for the foreseeable future.

He sat there for nearly an hour before the k’tech finally released his master’s cock from his mouth and sat back on his haunches in confusion. The blue eyes were wide and unseeing and the k’tech’s face seemed softer and younger somehow.

Chakotay writhed angrily at the removal of the k’tech’s mouth. Still the heat burned in him and he was shuddering with unfulfilled need.

The k’tech’s blank eyes looked helplessly at Keysh. Keysh knew that the k’tech had absorbed sufficient of his master’s essence to quieten the raging in his body, but that a k’tech’s needs were so much less than a B’rech’k’s, hence the usual practice of keeping several of them. He started to gesture another of Chakotay’s k’tech to take the new k’tech’s place when a strange sound stopped him.

The k’tech was swaying senselessly over his master’s body, keening in distress.

Tom had lost all ability to think. All he was aware of was the need to please the body below him. He didn’t know why. He didn’t even know how. All he was aware of was a need to slake the heat in the groin of the other. He shuddered and wailed in confusion.

Keysh watched the k’tech’s distress with pity. Again the boy’s behaviour reminded him of the horrendous moment when a k’tech child was finally overcome by puberty and discovered that his body had adapted so that no pain or pleasure or fear could withstand the imperative to please a B’rech’k.

If Chakotay was right, and Keysh was beginning to believe that he was, the adaptation of the k’tech made complete sense. Since the B’rech’k needed the k’tech essence and needed the k’tech to service them to give it in the necessary dosage, it was obviously also necessary that the k’tech would be unable to refuse to give it.

The dynamics of the symbiosis worked. B’rech’k were larger, stronger and brighter. They were supposed to be the hunters and gatherers, protecting the smaller weaker k’tech. In return the k’tech would freely donate their essence to give their warriors strength. Unlike the B’rech’k the k’tech could survive without sex, but the inability to fulfill their need to satisfy a B’rech’k made their brains shut down with a clinical depression until they were little more than mindless cattle.

That was why the disease prevented the birth of many females. It was necessary to retain the relationship of k’tech and B’rech’k and females were therefore only necessary for reproduction. The 20% proportion of female k’tech to male worked in their society only because of forced breeding but if the k'tech weren’t being bred for meat the equation would be naturally sufficient, he had realised.

Which had brought him to the question of the B’rech’k. The female population was less than 3% and rapidly dwindling. The B’rech’k were becoming sterile.

He had always been taught that it was the disease that was causing the problem, now he was almost positive that it was actually the meat that was killing them.

His introspection was interrupted as Chakotay gave a roar of outrage at the cessation of attention to his needs. He rolled over on to his stomach and raised himself on his hands and knees, thrusting his buttocks in demand.

Wi and Skan rushed forwards but Keysh stopped them with an imperious wave. The wild k’tech was still kneeling on the bed, his face wet with confused tears as Chakotay’s distress washed over him in painful waves.

To be honest, Keysh’s next actions were more of an experiment than any genuine desire to help the grief-stricken k’tech. He needed to know if it was truly possible for a lone k’tech to control and slake the need of a master who had not ingested the meat. If the wild k’tech could satisfy Chakotay, it would prove to him that the B’rech’k truly didn’t need the meat.

Eagerly he took hold of the bewildered k’tech and dragged him until he was knelt between his master’s thighs.

Chakotay was grunting loudly now and rocking backwards so that his thighs were slapping the k’tech’s legs. Still the k’tech froze in motionless confusion. Keysh summoned Wi for ointment and began to lathe the lubrication over the k’tech’s penis as he rubbed it to arousal.

The alien fingers squeezing and kneading him to hardness finally broke through the haze that had descended on Tom at the first taste of Chakotay’s cock. He moaned and gasped in horror as he realised that he had spent over an hour sucking on his Commander’s cock as though it was the most delicious item he had ever found in his mouth.

Shit! Shit! Shit! He was knelt between Chakotay’s spread thighs, his cock inches from the Commander’s ass and his body filled with the unbelievable desire to plunge inwards.

I’m going to rape Chakotay; he realised and gave a high-pitched sob of panic.

He felt Keysh’s hands grab his waist and felt himself being forced towards Chakotay’s opening.

"NO!" he screamed threshing wildly but the huge B’rech’k ignored his struggles and pushed him until the tip of his cock was in position.

"NO!" Tom screamed again. He wanted to die at that moment before he violated the only man he had ever cared about.

He suddenly realised that the Commander was everything he had always wanted to be. Strong, calm and in control.  Dammit, even as a B’rech’k he had managed to put Tom’s safety before his own needs and now Tom was going to do to Chakotay what Baddiel had done to him and he couldn’t bear it.

Strength born of sheer panic infused him and he pushed back against Keysh’s hands, refusing to be thrust into Chakotay’s body.

For a moment time froze as Tom pushed back, unable to escape but refusing to move forward and then with a roar of need Chakotay arched his spine and bucked backwards to impale himself.

Tom felt his cock slide easily into the hottest, tightest embrace he could imagine and then the walls of Chakotay’s ass closed tightly around him, trapping him in place. He felt Keysh’s hands leave his waist and he tried to pull out but Chakotay’s ass wouldn’t release him.

He beat frantically on Chakotay’s back.

"Let me go, Chakotay. Please let me go. Don’t make me do this."

For a moment he thought Chakotay was going to obey as the pressure on his cock changed slightly but then he felt the rippling waves up and down his shaft, pushing and pulling, squeezing and kneading him.

"Jesus, what the hell are you doing?" He screeched as a feeling of vacuum dragged his balls tight and the pressure in his groin became agonising. He felt as though Chakotay was ripping his cock off his body. The pain was so intense he screamed and in the midst of that scream he felt his balls tighten again and then he erupted into Chakotay.

He screamed again with the pain pleasure of his release and he felt Chakotay’s ass filling with his cum. Then his body was wracked by an electric backlash as his essence began to change and sizzle inside the Commander. A surge of pure bliss shot back through his groin and rushed through him so quickly that the blood left his head and then unbelievably descended to his cock.

He felt himself hardening again, filling the other man’s ass and Chakotay’s inner muscles responded to his new arousal by hungry clamping down again. As he felt the bite of Chakotay’s ass Tom screamed in ecstasy so great that he thought he would die from it.

He’s going to kill me; he thought hysterically, I’m going to die of pleasure on an alien ship with my cock buried in my Commander’s ass.

It was his last coherent thought before Chakotay’s greedy milking swept him over the edge of sanity and into a dream of pure animal passion.

~~~

By the time his body had released its grip on Tom, Chakotay’s bloodstream zinged with new energy and the flush of slaked satisfaction. He had gradually come back to his senses, feeling the way Tom was slumped over his back, his sodden forehead resting wearily on Chakotay’s spine. Tom hadn’t even seemed aware of the cessation of activity, his now limp cock was still embedded in Chakotay and he made no sound or effort to move.

Chakotay was reluctant to just dump him off so he slowly eased himself into a prone position and then rolled out from under the pilot. Tom’s eyes were glazed with exhaustion and undoubted shock. Chakotay looked at him tearfully. So much for his promises, he hissed at himself. He suddenly hated the fact that he felt so damn good. He was like a vampire, he realised. He had stolen Tom’s life force.

There was something a little odd about Tom’s face, he realised. Tom looked younger somehow; his skin was smooth and baby soft. He reached down and felt along Tom’s jaw. There wasn’t even the faintest hint of stubble. Belatedly he realised that Tom’s follicle suppressant should have worn off days ago.

Tom’s jaw was slightly softer too. Not dramatically, but enough to ease that stubborn look from his face. Chakotay examined Tom more closely. The changes weren’t particularly great but somehow everything together gave Tom’s handsome features a more gentle prettiness. He looked – he looked -, Chakotay’s mind grappled for the answer and when it came it gave no comfort. He looks more docile, he realised and the thought stabbed his heart.

As carefully as he could, he gathered Tom in his arms and carried him to the bath. Rather than reviving him the warm water immediately lulled Tom into sleep and once Chakotay was sure he was in a safe enough position on the ledge not to drown, he drew back and washed himself quickly. The soap stung him a little between his legs and he was glad of the pain, glad Tom had managed to inflict some harm of his own as Chakotay had wrenched orgasm after orgasm out of him.

Then he looked over at Keysh who was still sat by the bed, lost in his own thoughts. Keysh had watched the frenetic coupling, regularly monitoring both Chakotay’s heart and that of the k’tech. To his amazement, rather than straining Chakotay’s heart the activity had actually seemed to correct the damage he had previously suffered when the other k’tech had ridden him.

The wild k’tech had grown gradually more drained and exhausted as his body failed to replenish the essence as quickly as Chakotay demanded it. Yet still he had been in no physical danger either and Keysh knew that already the k’tech’s body would be generating more essence and storing it up for his master’s future needs.

He became aware of Chakotay’s regard and approached him eagerly.

"I need to take a blood test from you," he said excitedly and Chakotay nodded in acquiescence. He had been shattered by Keysh’s earlier confession that the injections of essence wouldn’t work but glad to see that the Doctor had been inspired by his failure not disheartened.

Keysh removed the sample, entered it into a small device and then gave a whistle of surprise.

"You were RIGHT, Chakotay," he gushed, "the infection IS purely sexual in intent. Look at these readings. You are healthier now than any B’rech’k on this ship."

"What about Tom?" Chakotay asked miserably, unable to tear his glance away from the slumped body.

Keysh assumed ‘Tom’ was the name Chakotay had given Tate’s replacement and went over to the exhausted k’tech. He was careful not to wake the boy as he took his sample. He inserted it in his device and then turned to Chakotay with a grin.

"He’s fine, better than fine, just tired now. He needs to sleep and eat and then he’ll be back to normal in no time."

"How long will the essence last me this time?" Chakotay asked, trying to drown his feelings of guilt with scientific detachment.

"I’d be surprised if it is less than 10 or 12 hours. Plenty of time for ‘Tom’ to recuperate, so it proves that a single B’rech’k and k’tech CAN survive alone indefinitely without the meat."

"So you believe me now?" Chakotay asked in surprise.

Keysh blushed.

"I do. The fact that k’tech are vegetarian and the B’rech’k omnivores confused me for a time, but I ran some tests and discovered that the essence the k’tech produce is chemically damaged by some of the amino acids found in meat protein. That’s why the adaptation has suppressed the ability to digest it."

"That makes sense," Chakotay agreed, "My people are vegetarian and there is a definite difference to the smell of our perspiration to that of people who eat flesh, so I know that there is a chemical change associated with meat eating.  Why do the B’rech’k still have the ability to eat meat though?"

"I think it is to do with the necessity for a different mindset in the B’rech’k and goes back to before the crossing when other forms of meat were available. The B’rech’k are taller and stronger and designed to protect the k’tech. I have been looking at some of the legends of the crossing. It seems that B’rech’k meant warrior caste and although we have always interpreted the translation of k’tech as meaning cattle, I am beginning to believe it actually meant citizen."

"So there always has been a division based on coloration?" Chakotay asked in surprise.

"To be honest, I think we were actually separate races, living together in Atlan. This is heresy, of course, but I think that the k’tech were the citizens and that we B’rech’k were actually from another continent and were perhaps even subservient to the k'tech. Somehow the two races were infected with the symbiotic disease and then lived together, the B’rech’k protecting Atlan from invasion and the k’tech were the designers of the technology."

 "So the adaptation doesn’t make the k’tech less intelligent?" Chakotay asked desperately.

"No, it definitely makes them more tractable but I don’t think their actual intelligence is affected. I think that was deliberately bred out of them over the generations. The k’tech who were bright enough to possibly be a threat were slaughtered before they bred and so gradually the k’tech gene pool was stripped until today’s k’tech tend to be docile AND slow-witted."

Chakotay sighed with relief. Whatever else happened to Tom, at least that wonderful intelligence would remain.

"So how did the B’rech’k end up on B’rech’knar?" Chakotay asked .

"Again, the legends have been corrupted by time and no one really understands the old language of the texts, but it seems there was a natural disaster that made the whole Atlan continent rupture and disappear back into the sea. The citizens knew it would happen and were too frightened to move to the neighbouring continents because the other races were still savages. So they developed the portal to take them to a completely new world. It was a one-way gateway to B’rech’knar and the whole population came through it.

"The portal kept working for millennia after we had forgotten how to use it. Over the centuries new B’rech’k and k’tech fell through it and were absorbed into our society so that our language evolved to match the new arrivals and eventually we lost the ability to even read the old texts.

"Most B’rech’k say this ship and the defense grid were left here by aliens, but I think they were developed by the K’tech when we first arrived to protect our new home from invasion and to allow trade with neighbouring races."

"So when you first arrived here, the k’tech and B’rech’k must have been still living in harmony," Chakotay concluded, "so what went wrong?"

Keysh shrugged helplessly.

"I suspect the B’rech’k got tired of serving the k’tech and rebelled against them. Somewhere in the chaos that followed the k’tech became a race of slaves and then gradually our current society emerged."

Chakotay looked at Keysh with admiration. It had taken a great deal of bravery for the Doctor to face up to reality and accept his own conclusions.

"So what now?" he asked the B’rech’k.

"When I get home I will prove my theories to my colleagues and then we will together force people to accept the truth." Keysh replied earnestly.

"It won’t be easy. People hate change and no one will want to accept the K’tech as being their equals."

"Of course not, but they have no choice. Unless we stop eating the meat there won’t BE any B’rech’k left to convince. Except-"

"Except what?"

"Except you, Chakotay. If you go to B’rech’knar your genes will enable people to ignore my words. You will father a whole new generation and the k’tech will continue to be eaten."

"So it’s a good job we’re leaving then, isn’t it?" Tom said from the far end of the bath.

Both Chakotay and Keysh gaped at him in astonishment. Keysh because of his words but Chakotay because of Tom’s easy tone.

Chakotay looked over at the pilot. Tom was still slumped in exhaustion and his pale face flushed with embarrassment as Chakotay looked at him, but his eyes were clear of the earlier haze.

Tom saw the matching embarrassment in the Commander’s face and gave a small shrug of acknowledgement. Their eyes locked as understanding and apologies passed between them and then Tom gave Chakotay a shy smile before he continued speaking.

"Chakotay and I are leaving together today," he told Keysh with quiet firmness, "so you can have your revolution. We’re going home."

TBC