This is my first series I've ever written. Please be kind. I'm sorry if this has already been done, though I doubt anything with my ending has been. What's my ending? Well, here it is. This story is copyright 1998 by Tammy Lee. Paramount has the rights to the USS Voyager and her crew, no copyright infringement intended.

Another Night
Chapter 6
By Tammy Lee

"B'Elanna! B'Elanna?"

Torres turned over in her bed, and faced Paris. "Hmm? What? Where's Lily?"

"Lily? Who's Lily?"

B'Elanna sat up and blinked. She stared blankly into the dark room she could see from her bed. She swung her feet over the side of the furniture, and walked blindly toward whatever it was that drew her closer. Tom got worried. He didn't know what was going on. When he walked over to where she was standing next to a baby crib, he peered over her shoulder. She was staring down past a diamond wedding ring on her finger, and at a solemnly sleeping child.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly.

She sighed, "I'm fine. Really."

"Who's Lily?"

Torres buried her face in her hands. Paris put his hand on her shoulder.

"I forgot," she murmured.

He looked puzzled.

"About everything," she continued.

"Everything?" he echoed.

"About everything. About us."

His eyes widened.

"We weren't married. There," she paused, "Christina, wasn't here." She looked down at the child in the crib. "She wasn't here."

"What happened?" Paris sympathized.

"Tonight. We went further then we went on Sakari. I had Lily. But we never got married. Then. I died. And you were the last thing I saw."

Tom looked at her with compassionate eyes. She rested her head on his shoulder, and hugged him. He ran his fingers through her hair, and whispered in her ear, "It's okay. It'll be alright. I love you. I'm here for you."

She glanced up, teary-eyed, "I know, Tom. I know."


Another Night,
Another Dream,
But always you…^

"Another Night" by Real McCoy