Fanfiction by Layla V...
These stories belong to Layla V Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without his permission.
oo
 
CHAOS 
(VOY,  C/P, 1/1, Rated PG)
no summary given...
o
DARK TUNNEL, THE 
What if things had happened differently on the Ocampa staircase during the attempt to rescue Chakotay?
o
1. Devastation
(VOY, C/P, 4/4, Rated NC-17)
[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]
o
2. Expiation
(VOY, C/P, 4/4, Rated NC-17)
[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]
o
3. Culmination
(VOY, C/P, 4/4, Rated NC-17)
[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]
o
o
'FIRE' SERIES, THE 
1. Fire
(VOY,  C/P, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
Late at night, Tom takes a walk through the ship, pondering over his life's recent events, when life takes another interesting turn for him and Commander Chakotay. But who will face the consequences? This story takes some hints from events that took place in Equinox I & II, makes it's own assumptions and moves on from there in it's own new direction.
o
2. Daze
(VOY, C/P, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
Sequel to "FIRE". After the events of the 'Observation Lounge'. Chakotay's day is turning from bad to worse.
o
3. Hope
(VOY, C/P, 1/1, Rated R)
Sequel to "DAZE". This follows the events of "FIRE" and "DAZE". Tom has a lot of thinking to do after the space battle.. 
o
4. Seek
(VOY, C/P, 1/1, Rated R)
This follows the events of "FIRE", "DAZE" and "HOPE". Amidst all the turmoil and heartache, Chakotay looks within himself and is overwhelmed at what he finds.
o
5. Rapture
(VOY, C/P, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
This follows the events of "FIRE", '"DAZE", "HOPE", and "SEEK". Tom is running but he finds that it's not that easy to evade the Commander when he sets his mind, and his eyes, on something. 
o
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award