Fanfiction by Lanna...
These stories belong to Lanna. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without his permission.
oo
 
A SMALL STEP
(Voy, P, 1/1, Rated PG)
A first season story, taking place 50 hours after the Array exploded, and the Kazon left. Tom Paris takes the first tentative step of being part of the Voyager crew. 
o
ASSASIN 
(Voy, P, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
What if Tom Paris never joined the Maquis?
o
FOR THOSE WHO DEPARTED
(Voy, P, 1/1, Rated PG)
Over 40 crewmen died from the Maquis and Starfleet factions. On the eve of their burial, Paris contemplates the deaths he had witnessed in his life. 
o
MYTIS SAGA, THE 
Log 1: Santiago's Legacy
(Voy, P, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
After a routine scouting mission, the Santiago was found floating near the Mytis Cluster - 3 bodies dead and Lt. Tom Paris missing. Shuttle Logs reveal a chilling clue to Lt. Paris' whereabouts and B'Elanna begins a desperate search for her lover.
o
Log 2: The Children of Surelis
(Voy, P, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
Finally, a lead to the whereabouts of Lt. Tom Paris. Vega Surelis, a mysterious region of the Mytis Cluster which houses the secretive and mysterious Binoms. There, they find unchallenged proof that Lt. Tom Paris was there - but will they find him?
o
Log 3: The Mirrors of Rya
(Voy, P, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
With the help of the myurin Bahne, Voyager may finally find Lt. Tom Paris - and discover the chilling truth behind Bahne's warning to be "be prepared" when they find him. Trapped on the planet of Rya, B'Elanna and Chakotay must race to find Tom before Rya is destroyed by its tectonic shifts - and receives very unexpected help.
o
Log 4 : Tantamount of Memories
(Voy, P, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
Rescued from his long exile, Tom begins to heal with the help of the crew of Voyager. Orbiting around a serene space station at the edge of the sector called Merana , his recovery seemed assured. Meanwhile, Neelix tries to acquire maps that could possibly lead to the legendary Xyron Armada.
1. Merana 2. The Past, The Pain 3.  Strange Looks
4. Rowena 5. Vahne 6.  The Ring Paths
7.  Revelations 8. End Game o
o
Log 5 : Xi'an
(Voy, P, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
10,000 years ago, the Xyrons destroyed countless civilizations. Now, the ancient menace is loose once more - with Voyager at the helm of its cause!
1. Xi'an 2. Doorway To Hell o
o
o
SECOND CHANCES [part 1] [part 2]
(Voy, P, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
Voyager becomes the center of an inter-dimensional battle when two alternate versions of Tom Paris appear onboard the starship. Takes place after Season 7's Drive
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award