Fanfiction by Alys Landale...
These stories belong to Alys Landale. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without her permission.
oo
 
BROKEN PIECES 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
Set directly after juggernaut. B'Elanna's having difficulty letting go of the past events. As she tries to sort through her life, she ends up pushing Tom away. Now, after Voyager begins traversing a dangerous nebula, is there any way that the two can set aside their differences?
o
'FATES' SERIES, THE 
(Voy, P/T, 8/8, Rated PG-13)
As Janeway, Paris, and Torres embark on one simple away mission, three lives will be changed forever and the destiny of a galaxy will hang in the balance.
o
A Destiny Woven
Set in the middle of fifth season Voyager.  When Janeway, Paris, and Torres depart on an away mission, events turn devastating as one person's decision has disastrous effects for the entire crew.
o
Tortured Souls
Part Two of the Fates Series.  The crew of Voyager struggles to come to   terms with the 'death' of their friend.  Meanwhile Tom just struggles to hold on.
o
Veil of Innocence
Part Three of the Fates Series.  The crew of Voyager discover a new friend as well as a handful of lies.  Meanwhile, Tom Paris searches for his past, but in the process, gains a future.
o
Innocence Unveiled
It has been a year since Voyager was crippled in battle.  The time has finally come when the crew plan to disembark from Imperial Space.  The only thing that might hamper their plans is a promise to aid the Empire in capturing a Resistance officer.  This, however, is brought to the attention of the now legendary Captain Rune Landis.
o
A New Beginning
Tom Paris has been reunited with his past life on Voyager.  Now both he and Xara will have to adapt themselves to their new lives.   While the crew of Voyager struggles to get Tom to remember his past, he has other things on his mind.
o
An Unexpected Reunion
Voyager is finally on its way home from the Delta Quadrant.  But will their reunion be what they expected or will guests from their pasts suddenly resurface?
o
A Gambit Made
The war has begun.  With Starfleet backing the Resistance, plans are being made to bring down the Empire once and for all.  Now as the plans are being set into action, everyone cannot help but wonder, will they be victorious or just another of the Empire's many conquered foes?
o
The Final Battle
As the Resistance Armada trudges home, many wonder if they should pursue another battle after their last defeat.  Now it's up to three people to make sure that the right thing is done.  And through these three people, the destiny of a galaxy will be created in the final installment of the Fates Series.
o
o
REMINISCENCE 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Set shortly after pathfinder, Tom deals with memories brought forth after hearing his father's message.  Similarly, another reminisces about the same.
o
REQUITAL 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
A short coda to Someone to Watch Over Me. While Tom tries to apologize to the doctor for his behavior, new perils await Seven of Nine. Something on board Voyager is going to make sure that the ex-Borg’s life is never the same again.
o
SIN AND SACRIFICES 
(Voy, P/T, 2/3, Rated PG-13)
o
The Price of Honor
Tom Paris has been charged with murder, but all that the other crewmembers can ask is 'why?' Set in late season five.
o
A Bitter Salvation
Tom Paris has already been pronounced guilty and sent to the Dumari Penal Colony: Baleros. Now, the crew of Voyager must race against time to save their lost crewman while Tom struggles to stay alive in a world where humanity doesn’t exist.
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award