Fanfiction by Aurora Khan...
These stories belong to Aurora Khan. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without his permission.
oo
 
ET TU, Q? 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
A bet between Tom and B'Elanna gets horribly out of hand.
o
'ENTERPRISING WEDDING' UNIVERSE 
1. Going Home
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
A miracle wormhole sends the Voyager crew back to the Alpha Quadrant and the nature of Tom and B'Elanna's affiliation changes. 
o
2. Changes
(Voy, P/T, 1/?, Rated PG)
The first half of my promised sequel to Going Home and part of The Enterprising Wedding saga. After finding a wormhole and making it back to the Alpha Quadrant, the Voyager crew must readjust to life back home, and find out just how many changes took place when they went away. Kathryn Janeway and Chakotay struggle to express their feelings, and Harry Kim finds out that love of his life may not have waited as long as he had hoped. Tom and B'Elanna prepare for their wedding, and a few unexpected surprises show up along the way. 
o
o
'FINAL GOODBYES' UNIVERSE 
A Silly Crush
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
A lovestruck ensign from Engineering (no, not Vorik!) offers to baby-sit for B'Elanna's twins in an effort to be close to her.
o
Brink of Desperation
(Voy, f, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
The darkest story I've ever written, and the only one that does not focus directly on P/T. Their teenage daughter's depressed and when her world is torn apart on shore-leave, how will she cope? This story is as finished as it appears to be for now, although I would never rule out a sequel or coda. For those you who read this when I posted it in chapters, this edition is up to Chapter 21: Personal Logs.
o
Final Goodbyes
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Tom's dying, and remembers the good times he's had while surrounded by his family.
o
Remembering His Love
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
After Final Goodbyes, B'Elanna listens to some of Tom's logs.
o
o
GLIMPSE OF THE FUTURE, A 
(Voy/DS9, Kes, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
After The Gift, Kes looks back on and to the future of her friends on Voyager.
o
GRIEVING FOR HER 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
The men of Voyager attend the memorial service while remembering some of the times they spent with B'Elanna.
o
IN FIRE AND ICE 
(Voy, P/T, N, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
A coda of sorts to Painful Secrets. From Tom's perspective, how will his world end?
o
KISS FROM A ROSE, A 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
Set after Random Thoughts, Tom gives B'Elanna the gift he bought for her on Mari.
o
PAINFUL SECRETS 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
A happy anniversary doesn't go so well when a painful secret B'Elanna's keeping from Tom gets in the way.
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award