Fanfiction by Briar Rose...
These stories belong to Briar Rose. Please don't post, archive, or submit anywhere without her permission.
oo
 
CAVES 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
This is a coda to Body and Soul, inspired by a short conversation between Tom and Tuvok.
o
COVERT MANEUVERS 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
This story takes place about a week after 'Threshold.' Tom and Harry go on a little 'away mission' to repay a kindness and surprise a friend. 
o
DRABBLE FEVER 
(Voy, drabble, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
A Blood Fever coda, in drabble form. Part of a Circle One Collective challenge to use twelve of the most clichéd words in NC-17 fiction in a G-rated drabble.
o
FOLLOW MY LEAD 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
A follow up, of sorts, to my story, “He Wore a Pair of Silver Wings.”  At the end, Tom had invited B’Elanna to share a friendly game of pool with him and this is how it turns out. 
o
HE WORE A PAIR OF SILVER WINGS 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Takes place after Blood Fever, but before Tom and B'Elanna are a couple.  Minor spoilers for Blood Fever and Faces.  Blink, and you'll miss them.  Tom is having a birthday and B'Elanna gives him a present.
o
MENDED 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
Missing scene from Shattered. Tom makes up for lost time. He and B’Elanna never met in the Maquis
o
RESPECT 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
 A coda to Nightingale.  I just had to address B’Elanna’s immortal statement.
o
STRONGER THAN JUSTICE          NEW 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated R)
Not every crew member was happy to be returned to Voyager.  Sometimes in life, we prefer the lie.  Spoilers for Workforce, Learning Curve, and Lineage (sort of).  Thank you to Liz Cobbe and LA Koehler—without those two, I wander in a wilderness of poor grammar.
o
WHEN THE BATTLE'S LOST AND WON          NEW 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated R)
Missing scenes from Night to Extreme Risk and beyond. I wanted to explore what was in B'Elanna's head during those weeks, and Tom's seeming lack of reaction to B'Elanna's depression over the death of her Maquis family.
o
WITH A CHERRY ON TOP 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
Tom does it again and attempts to apologize with chocolate. Set sometime before The Chute.
o
WORDS THAT REMAIN UNSPOKEN, THE 
(Voy, P/T, 1/1, Rated G)
Set shortly after Faces, so there will be spoilers. Three officers share three wishes. 
 
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award