Fanfiction by Brenda Antrim...
These stories belong to Brenda Antrim. Please don't post,archive, or submit anywhere without her permission.
oo
 
AMOK          NEW 
(VOY/DS9/OTHER, C/P, P/m, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
Multiple pairings and trios and quintets from Original Trek, Voyager, Deep Space 9, Star Wars New Hope and Phantom Menace, Xena, and X Files universes with guest appearances by R2 D2, Buffy, Willow, Holly Golightly, and others) Er, home movies?
o
ENCOUNTER 
(VOY/X-Files, P/Mulder, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
Agent Mulder and Lieutenant Paris find common ground when a disruption in space lands them in the same shuttlecraft.
o
FACES FORWARD 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
My take on how the episode Faces should have ended.
o
FREEDOM 
(VOY, P, 1/1, Rated PG)
A meditation on his second chance by the pilot of the Voyager.
o
FREEFALL 
(VOY, P, 1/1, Rated PG)
A short poem reflecting what may have been going through Tom's mind as he broke the Warp 10 barrier.
o
JUST A TOUCH 
(VOY, J/P, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
A vignette that deals with Janeway's homesickness and Paris' temporary cure.
o
MISSED CHANCES 
(VOY, C/P, 1/1, Rated PG-13)
A short ride in a turbolift with Chakotay can lead to so many interesting possibilities.
o
NEVER BROUGHT TO MIND 
(VOY, P, All, 1/1, Rated G)
It's New Year's Eve, and the crew gathers to celebrate and reflect.
o
NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN 
(VOY, P, All, 1/1, Rated G)
An unexpected intruder tags along when Q visits the Voyager ... and likes Paris. (Published in A RanDoM Zine #1, now out of print).
o
'PARIS NOCTURNE' SERIES 
Paris Nocturne
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
An alternate back history for Tom Paris that sheds some light on why he is the way he is, and introduces his spirit animal.
o
Le Rossignole
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated PG)
Sequel to "Paris Nocturne". The rest of the story of Paris' past, and the beginnings of healing, with the help of his friends.
o
o
PARTY...          NEW 
1. At Vachon's
(VOY/DS9/OTHER, P/m, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
A silly sexy romp wherein Nick Knight and Javier Vachon end up hosting an impromptu orgy with Fox Mulder, Alex Krychek, Tom Paris, Julian Bashir and Plain and Simple Gara ... 
o
2. On!
(VOY/DS9/OTHER, C/P, P/m, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
Thanks to chroniton particles and purple hazes, Paris, Chakotay, Mulder, Krycek, MacLeod, Methos, Bodie, Doyle, Fraser, Sandburg and Ellison have an unexpected party...
o
3. Planet
(VOY/DS9/OTHER, C/P, P/m, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
The party continues, with new faces, and very little provocation. 
o
o
PUBERTY 
(VOY, P/T, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
What happens when Tom and B'Elanna get caught in a cave-in... and the Klingon hormones kick in.
o
REDEMPTION 
(VOY, P, All, 1/1, Rated PG)
Shows what happened on Caldik Prime and how it's still affecting Tom.
o
RUMORS 
(VOY, C/P, 1/1, Rated NC-17)
The events of the Year from Hell sneak up on Chakotay's and Paris' Ids and ambush them both.
o
TOM'S TERRIBLE HORRIBLENO GOOD VERY BAD DAY 
(VOY, P, All, 1/1, Rated G)
It just hasn't been a very good day at all for Our Hero.
o
o
SUGGEST this author in the Paris Nights Angst Award