The Power of Love: Duking it out
By ‘Rini (Erin) Alpert

Okay, sorry it took so long to write.. I’m a very busy girly.. This one’s for Lauren and Kirsten.  You’ll be at the sleep-over.. right?right?right? Oh.. guess what? I’m gonna see... ROBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on Saturday! YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!!! go me!!!!

“No!??!?!?” Tom asked, startled by her response.
“Tom, I’m sorry, you know I’m just not ready.”
“Then when will you be? We’ve been living together for over four months, and known each other for over 7  years, ‘Lanna.  There is nothing I want more to do then spend my whole life with you.  You know I love you with all my heart. I never want to be with anyone else.”
“Yes, I know that, I just think we’re moving too fast. I love you too Tom, and one day we’ll get married.. but not today.”
“Fast!?!? You call this fast!?!? Most couple would be married, and have kid.. or two or three by now. Don’t you get it ‘Lann, this isn’t fast, I bet you anything that Erica and Harry will have a kid with two years, I mean.. it actually be in the world... ‘Lanna.. this isn’t fast.. it’s slow... most couples...”
“Shut up Tom.. don’t use one of your ‘most couples’ excuses.  Why the hell can’t you understand me? I just don’t get it... shut up.. and leave me alone,” she shouted and stormed into her room.
“‘Lanna, I’m sorry, I’ll go slower if you want.... I’m sorry,” he stopped,
and noticed she had a bag out, and was throwing stuff in it, “What’s that for?”
“I said shut up!! Are you deaf? I’m leaving, okay? Good-bye Tom.. I don’t know if I ever want to see you again..... just shut up.. and leave me alone,”
she grabbed her bag, and stomped out of the room.
“‘Lanna, don’t leave me... I’m sorry.”
Torres walked up to him, put a finger on his lips, and hissed, “Shut up,” then she was gone.

Mr. Torres sat in his new quarters, thinking about his daughter, and her wonderful, boyfriend, Tom, and what a wonderful couple they were. He bet they’d never break up. But the door chime interrupted his thoughts. “Come in,” he called.
B’Elanna walked in, “Can  I stay with you?”

To
Be
Continued
:+)

That was mean, wasn’t it?
 
 

Legal junk. Viacom owns characters, I own story. Comments on my second section of my first real series go to Eraalpert@aol.com